Join our team!
Compass Pointe believes that equal opportunity for all staff is important for the continuing success of our organization. In accordance with state and federal law, Compass Pointe will not discriminate against a staff or applicant for employment because of race, mental and/or physical disability, color, creed, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, income, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status (military experience), or non-job-related factors in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all staff based on qualifications and job requirements.
Compass Pointe provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, mental and/or physical disability, gender, age, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status (military experience), political affiliation, sexual orientation, income, or national origin, and promotes the full realization of this policy through a positive, continuing program of affirmative action. Compass Pointe is committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and staff in personnel matters including recruitment and hiring, benefits, training, promotion, compensation, transfer and layoff, or termination. We strive for a staff that reflects diversity. We will attempt to achieve and maintain a diverse work force. These steps may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Pursuing our affirmative action program along with regular review by the Board of Directors.
2. Ensuring that Compass Pointe’s policy regarding equal employment opportunity is communicated to all staff.
3. Ensuring that hiring, promotion, and salary administration practices are fair and consistent with the policy of Compass Pointe.
4. Reporting to the Board of Directors on all activities and efforts to implement Compass Pointe’s policy of equal employment opportunities.
5. To the extent that our staff is not diverse, we will make special recruitment efforts as part of this plan.
To assure a continuation of this policy of equal employment opportunity, each supervisor and member of the management staff must provide equal opportunity for all staff with regard to work assignments, training, transfer, advancement, and other conditions and privileges of employment.