Juvenile Intensive Outpatient (JIOP) allows for greater individualization of treatment. Clients age 13-18 have the opportunity to talk about issues such as decision making, future goal setting, family relationship issues, and chemical use choices. JIOP is ideal for those adolescents that have a difficult time relating to adults.
- Offered out of the Hull office
- A minimum of 9 hours per week
- Structured programming utilizing lectures, films, discussions, and primary therapy groups.
- Alcohol or Narcotic Anonymous Groups
- Family members are included in education and therapy groups.
- Participants required to complete Pre-IOP phase as well as 3 phases of treatment prior to their completion of the program.